After many years of handling the production of commercial catalogues for our clients, we have learnt a lot and this has helped us add additional services along the way that compliment our offering.
- Applying colour profiles to ensure your brand remains consistent and the quality of your product is represented at its best, especially on uncoated and lightweight papers.
- Printing of Catalogues in economical format sizes to fit press configurations to reduce waste and improve cost
- Mailing overseas or bulk distribution to multiple addresses, as well as single copy fulfilment.
- Catalogue language translation for those global markets.
- PIM & DAM solutions to ensure the very latest product information is correct across all of your marketing channels.
To learn more about catalogue printing production savings and tips, read our article
“Denny’s Brands rely on their catalogue as the mainstay of their marketing and advertising campaign in their industry of corporate clothing to the Hospitality industry. It is imperative that we achieve a cost effective product that is targeted correctly to each of our customer bands. Symbian have been instrumental in getting our one catalogue produced in two sizes and 6 variations which allows us to have a product correct for each market and at an economic printing and mailing cost. This process requires attention to detail and accuracy which Symbian provides.”
Nick Jubert, Managing Director