Terms & Conditions
This website is has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about Symbian Print Intelligence Limited and the services it offers. Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions may be revised from time to time by updating this web page.
1. Whilst Symbian Print Intelligence Limited take every care to ensure that the materials, information and data (together the 'Materials') provided on this website are accurate, we must emphasise that the Materials are provided 'as is' and without warranty or guarantee of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory, or whether relating to title, the rights of third parties or otherwise.
2. Symbian Print Intelligence Limited reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to add, revise or remove any Materials without notice.
3. The Materials are protected by copyright and all other rights (if any) are reserved.
4. Permanent copying and or storage of all or part of the Materials or reproduction or incorporation of all or any part of the Materials in any other work or publication, whether paper or electronic media or other form, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Symbian Print Intelligence Limited.
5. Symbian Print Intelligence Limited makes no warranty that the Materials are free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination. The downloading of any of the Materials is at the individual user's own risk and the user will be solely responsible for any damage or loss, whether suffered by the user or a third party in consequence of the user's actions, which results from a download and/or use of any such Materials.
Our registered office is:
Symbian Print Intelligence Limited
William Robinson Buildings
3 Woodfield Terrace
Telephone +44 (0)1279 810740
Symbian Print Intelligence Limited is a VAT registered company in the UK: 173 3732 08
Company registration number: 3901763